Friday, January 9, 2015

Introduction

So I'm not really sure what to do with blogs, but I thought it'd be good for maybe inspirational uses. I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Lindsay and I am a 19 (almost 20) year old stroke survivor. In June of 2014, I suffered from a ischemic stroke. No one really thought it was a stroke until about 10 hours after I got to the ER (except my dad who brought me). Everyone was saying "she's too young" blah blah blah. But, honestly now I want to use my life to show that this can happen to anyone. I was completely healthy, my problem was that I had a hole in my heart that no one knew about (thankfully I got it fixed). I don't really have anything else to say right now. But I just wanted to introduce myself so you know the person who is telling you what its like to be a stroke survivor in college dealing with college-y and life stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment